Complaint Unnamed admin, but really just all admins, Goon 3 and 4, past week or so
(01-13-2022, 01:35 PM)Leeanei Wrote: You were on default laws, setting off the nuke violates default laws, there were crew still on station. Thus, the day ban. The majority of ahelps are handled even if we don't remember to respond to the original ahelper. We do not always give people a rundown after we are satisfied with the situation, to protect the identity of antags and because the business/punishment of others isn't your place. We don't have a 'player complaints' or 'ban requests' forum for a reason.

I never said the punishment of others was my place. You yourself claimed that you respond to most ahelps.
Going by this logic, why isn't every regular AI player on goon3 and 4 permabanned yet?

I violate my laws once which has no effect on anybody and instantly get banned for a day,(Which I didn't even know about, considering I couldn't see any players except like 1 who claimed he wanted to watch and they had more than 6 minutes to leave or get out of the blast radius - according to this even opening a random door could break laws if a staffie uses a component he got from said door 5 minutes later to shoot someone with a zip gun or something. Unlike the AI rp suggests, I'm not omniscient.) most AI players I play with violate laws, especially 2 regularly and act like they're a Captain with just some suggestions guiding them as a playstyle and they're still around doing the same things.

Again, if you completely ignore morals and just strictly adhere to the letters of the rules, that's fine by me - but then don't make exceptions. If you were really operating like you did with me all the shitters on 3 and 4 would've been wiped off the face of the earth 2-3 days after they surfaced.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unnamed admin, but really just all admins, Goon 3 and 4, past week or so - by SirDavosSeaworth - 01-13-2022, 01:47 PM