Complaint Unnamed admin, but really just all admins, Goon 3 and 4, past week or so
Admin: Unnamed, unimportant.

Server: RP servers.
Date + time: Past week.
Synopsis: RP servers have been swarmed with griefers, self-antags, jackasses and ERPers, but for some reason only the last one is ever getting any admin attention. There are dozens of recurring people on RP servers that literally self-antag or troll every round, numerous people have admin helped them and they're seemingly always around, never getting punished. Meanwhile, you have time to ban me for exploding a station 5 seconds before round end when nobody is on board or if they are it's because they voluntarily stayed back to watch the explosion. Which hurt no one, and impacted the round in literally no way at all. Come on.. Like, alright, fine, I made an explosion before round end, that's grief(despite being completely irrelevant and harmless and being synonymous to exploding a derelict station in the debris field with nobody on it), ban me. But then can you actually do what you're supposed to and get rid of the hordes of blatant trolls actually ruining people's rounds, when you have time to pick on me? Literally anything seriously destructive I do always happens at or just before round end even when I play antagonist, but Johnny Jackass who runs around as Captain barging into places to randomly make explosives or start cooking instead of the chef before proceeding to validhunt people with his gun is still allowed to run around days later.

Messages In This Thread
Unnamed admin, but really just all admins, Goon 3 and 4, past week or so - by SirDavosSeaworth - 01-13-2022, 12:54 PM