Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
With the huge pops on Classic, Janitor could use a small buff.
(01-11-2022, 01:22 PM)Cal Wrote: Suggestions:
1. The cart being able to hold all of their supplies (Mops, buckets, wet floor signs! Maybe some grenades?) (And being trackable on their PDA along with the garbage boxes)
2. Give them mega-wave the Tsunami gets on a minute cooldown? 
3. Starting with a utility, or "Janitorial" belt to hold their cleaner grenades.
4. Replacing(?) their spray bottles with recharging ones like cyborgs get - Refilling those is a royal pain in the ass. Alternatively, getting a sort of faucet/container of the stuff in their closet.

These are just suggestions meant to initiate conversation - Janitorial is a pain in the ass if you actually try to keep the station clean.

Of course, if you have opinions to the contrary (I love the uphill battle) I'd love to hear them as well.

I think suggestion 1 is the most reasonable but it'd require a lot of sprite/codework I think.

And before anyone asks - I don't think Janitor should be encouraged to rush debris every round for the tsunami to be able to keep the station in an orderly state.

I'm 110% for special recharging spray bottles. The current bottles push me to only play janitor with the tsunami spray bottle because otherwise it just becomes so tedious constantly having to refill the bottle when you're already going tile-by-tile with it if you don't have any more grenades, which you often run out of quickly. Add on top of that new player accessibility of not having a tedious refilling mechanic to manage and it's a clear-cut fantastic change to make.

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the huge pops on Classic, Janitor could use a small buff. - by Nidabutt - 01-14-2022, 12:57 PM