Complaint Responding with "LMAO"
Admin decided to play the Madden gamemode, some people were unhappy, I called the gamemode retarded, admin responded me with don't call things retarded in our server, to which I responded Lmao.

This is a blatant mod abuse and overreach and I would like the exact rule that I was breaking when responding with a Lmao and what's the justification behind it being a 30 DAYS, according to this without even an option to appeal.
Which rule did you break?: According to the reason provided responding jokingly to a warning, which I guess is also a pretty serious offence given it was a 30 DAYS ban without even an option to appeal.

This is such a dangerous conduct coming with someone with such power it's the worst type of precedent that any mod could establish in a community.
If I broke the rules because I sweared calling the gamemode retarded and he thinks he should punish me he must, which he didn't.
If he's not ready for the user that got the warning responding with a laugh or even a joking manner then he shouldn't be servicing the community because that means the individual doesn't either have the mental stamina or the nerve to sustain such stress and is a timebomb waiting to explode with abuse towards anyone that he deems less than.

I can't stress enough how dangerous and worrying it is to receive a 30 days BAN without chance to appeal for an interaction such as this and I hope this has been an anomaly.

Messages In This Thread
Responding with "LMAO" - by Nerzul - 01-07-2022, 01:22 PM
RE: Responding with "LMAO" - by CaptainBravo - 01-07-2022, 01:34 PM