Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What does the ideal round look like to you, and how do we make ss13 fun for everyone
(12-26-2021, 01:12 PM)Marc Wrote: when i was new and learning everything i appreciated a good 1-hour round where i could explore genetics, mining, etc... 

nowadays though i find myself more allured to a quality ~30 minute round with tons of death and absurdity, map rotation help keep it fresh. 

SS13 is so open ended, you have roleplayers, you have shitters, you have sec players who hold their position in huge regard, you have people that just want to be the best at whatever mechanic is their favorite and learn all the secrets. 

How do we make everyone happy? It's a huge balancing act, you nerf one thing and you ruin it for others, you add a new mechanic and now the sec players are pissed they can instantly get turned into a toilet with legs or something

I enjoy a round with a mix of things, plenty of rp, hilarity, but most importantly: no tiders. I despise tiders with a passion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What does the ideal round look like to you, and how do we make ss13 fun for everyone - by Smil - 01-12-2022, 05:56 PM