Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
something needs to be done about greytiding
It's really getting unbearable, I feel like I'm sending multiple ahelps every bloody round over someone who is very much not an antagonist killing or maiming people, and it's not just new folks either.  I'm seeing names I recognize act like absolute murderous dipshits.  (Granted, it's names that I recognize as being pricks but still, names that have been around long enough to know that throwing stinger nades around as a nonantag is pretty obviously against the rules)

Christ, the other day I had to execute a secoff for hacking into the armory, by cutting all the fucking wires, at roundstart, to get a fucking shotgun and buckshot.  We've got people attacking sec and the heads constantly, security that's too busy dealing with the greytide to do anything about actual antags, and god knows what else going on.

It's awful on Goon1 is what I'm saying.  It's really, really awful.

I don't know what can be done about this.  I don't know if this is really the right place to raise these concerns.  I just really, really want this to get better.  I like the community a lot, but playing here has been painful lately.

Messages In This Thread
something needs to be done about greytiding - by Mouse - 12-22-2021, 04:07 PM