Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HukHukHuk sans shit on LLJK1 around 2 AM on September 4
Having joined five minutes into the round as a roboticist, I had the HoP add genetics to my ID and got him to establish a research budget, which hadn't happened up to that point. On going down to genetics, I found myself promptly locked into a scanner by the geneticists already present. After maybe five minutes of refusing to let me out, my adminhelp was answered and I ran off. A few minutes later, I noticed someone questioning the geneticists about what they'd done as I was running by, and ran down to talk through the window about what'd been done to me. I assumed this was just a security officer questioning someone who'd done wrong; apparently, though, it was HukHukHuk doing ~investigatin~. I had no way of knowing this. As far as I knew, as I would subsequently mention to HHH multiple times, it was just some sec dude interviewing the people who'd locked me in a goddamn scanner.

Huk's first response was to teleport me to prison for a few seconds, then to teleport me to arrivals. A few minutes later he then teleported me to the lava moon with the person who'd locked me in the scanner, informing us that we were both shit and that if either of us died trying to escape from the lava moon we'd both be banned. We ended up dying together, romantically, in an airlock. As soon as I'd died I said that I thought that'd been a great conflict resolution strategy. Huk informed me that maybe I wouldn't be such shit if more people used that strategy. I took fucking offense at being called shit for complaining about being locked in a genetics scanner after having been genetics-friendly and attempting to present my side when that locking was being investigated by what, as far as I could tell, was just some member of sec. Huk told me repeatedly what shit I was for wanting to do that and how shittacular I am for not magically recognizing that the random bit he was investigating on was him investigating. The bit was not named "HukHukHuk." It was just some random dude. But my telling that random dude what'd happened when I heard him asking the people who'd locked me in what'd happened? That was my interfering with his adminvestigation. Which I didn't know was going on. Because he was just on some random player bit.

tl;dr: after being mildly griefed I apparently "interfered with an admin investigation" that I had no way to know was an admin investigation, and was then told repeatedly after death that I was shit for having done so after expressing positive feels for the teamwork exercise that admin had assigned. and now have an 1440-minute ban for being sarcastic over being told over and over that I was shit for not knowing HukHukHuk was admin-vestigating from some character bit that just looked like any random nosy stranger.

Messages In This Thread