Complaint Colbz256 banned by flourish goonstation RP server 3 November 14
Admin: flourish
Server: Goonstation 3/rp
Date and time: 11/14/2021 around 4:00-4:30 PM EST
Synopsis: I get on the station as soon as the shuttle gets there at 98 minute shift time, I see some security, or person that looked like one beating someone to death, he tells me to help, and I ask what they did, but then the shuttle leaves, leaving the guy getting beat up on the shuttle, and me and the other sec. I'm super confused, then around a minute later, the same attacker starts beating another guy up around me, and says he needs to kill, saying he's killed 5 so far. So I try to stop him by attacking, and he then runs away.

Then an admin PMs me saying I killed a security assistant, but I had no memory of that, and I try to explain that I only attacked one person who was the sec officer randomly attacking people. I then get a 24 hour ban, and I'm so confused??? I have no idea what rule I broke, they say I denied killing the assistant officer, I didn't even see a security assistant in the 10 minutes I was on the station, or at least I think. I just want some clarification please.

Extra information: My byond key is Colbz256 and my discord is c0ltZ#4810

Messages In This Thread
Colbz256 banned by flourish goonstation RP server 3 November 14 - by Colbz - 11-14-2021, 01:38 PM