Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
[CLOSED PR] Adds the ability to combine a breathing mask with a clown/mime mask to...
(11-12-2021, 08:17 AM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: This is like patching hard-core mode in Diablo to not be perma when you die.

In other words,  you don't have to play clown and even when you play clown you don't have to wear the mask. These roles are self imposed challenges on your gameplay and they are supposed to be flexes.

Being able to look like you're doing a flex without actually doing the flex ruins the flex for everyone

If you really can't handle the heat,  opening up your box,  swallowing your shame,  and putting on a breath mask is only 4 clicks

I guess it's only the long term veterans that have the mindset of it being a flex, it's just obnoxious for me personally because I like the aesthetic of mime, and it's something I've played a lot on other codebases and enjoyed the RP of it. But goon makes it so playing them is their own special achievement for doing it because it's harder than what other jobs have as a default, so I can't ever have it be a simple and enjoyable round. Or I can ruin the entire RP and take off the mask, but why don't I just use custom emote to talk too, yknow?

I always gotta prepare a bunch of medicine because chances are the station is depressurized at 10 minutes and there's a gas flood that i have to literally commit suicide and heal myself out of to pass through, which is such a weird mechanic. Personally just find that its never the people playing the jobs regularly that are enforcing the haha punishment jobs, just other people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Adds the ability to combine a breathing mask with a clown/mime mask to create... - by MomoBerry - 11-12-2021, 08:44 AM