Wheyman111 Mentor Application
Usual character name: Connor Paul Zemurray
BYOND username: Wheyman111
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Wheyman111 #6140

Recommended by (if applicable): No one
Goon servers you play: Goonstation Heisenbee

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum): I want to be a mentor to help people who have questions and improve the community in this way. i think i would find answering gameplay questions enjoyable, in the event that i would find answering questions tire some i would still answer them. My experience is i belive quite good. I started playing SS13 in late June, and i played as most of the jobs on the station and i can answer a variety of questions.  i did not play these jobs : Clown, Chief Enigeer, Medical Director, Reasearch Director, and of course Head of Security and Nanotrasen Security Operative. I don't have experience with the most complex mechanics of some Jobs (Chemicompiler, Telesci, Artsci,) and i have not used several mechanics such as Material Science and Packet Hacking.
I know where departments are located on the maps currently in rotation, and the general layout of the popular maps. I have read the Mentor Guidelines and generally know how to conduct myself. I think i have sufficient experience to become a Mentor, Unless of course you think different.

Postscriptum: I don't think that i can put more words in to this application, i have highlighted my reasons and experience and more words to fit the 300 minimum would be unnecessary flowery words about the "Beauty of this community and game" and that i am "Flattered to give back whati recieved". I put a lot of effort in to this application and i hope it will be approved.

• Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): i have had no bans on Goonstation, at least not ones i am aware of.

Messages In This Thread
Wheyman111 Mentor Application - by Wheyman111 - 11-09-2021, 05:05 AM
RE: Wheyman111 Mentor Application - by walpvrgis - 01-15-2022, 06:49 PM