Complaint the system has failed
"I'm going to save you from whatever tantrum you're looking to make and just locking this since you don't appear to actually be interest in appealing this and instead just looking to complain about another player."

This is just insulting.

The whole reason I made the ban appeal was not to complain about a player. it was the FAILURE of this system. I wanted to know why a person who broken several RP rules, who i ahelped in the moment has no consequence, and I, who broke a borg rule in the last three minutes, am punished for it. The admins literally just rewarded a trollish player for breaking the rules and abusing the report system.

I'm a supportive player of this game. I'm often in prerounds telling people to read rules. I engage in friendly conversation on the discord server, in-game i drop what i'm doing to help teach new players how to use their hands.

The outright lack of concern and disrespect i get is just hurtful.

I want to quit this game because of the admin conduct, from enacting a ban with ZERO investigation into what happened, to telling me I'm having a "tantrum" when I've been wording everything as calmly and eloquently as I can.

I was hoping to learn enough to be a mentor one day to help players, and get involved in the community.

Now I just feel worthless because you refuse to investigate or even acknowledge my concerns about this failure here. These rules are here to protect me, and instead, a troll used them to get me banned. This system has failed.

I might be emotional at the moment, but considering how much i want to support the community and the outright rude behavior i get from admins i deal with... i very much want to quit this game.

Messages In This Thread
the system has failed - by tabachi - 10-28-2021, 09:35 PM
RE: the system has failed - by Stush - 10-28-2021, 09:46 PM
RE: the system has failed - by Mrfishstick - 10-28-2021, 11:55 PM
RE: the system has failed - by tabachi - 10-29-2021, 03:52 AM
RE: the system has failed - by Caro - 10-29-2021, 04:06 AM
RE: the system has failed - by tabachi - 10-29-2021, 04:27 AM
RE: the system has failed - by Leeanei - 10-29-2021, 05:57 AM