Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What is your favorite job and why?
Chaplain or Detective.

Chaplain cause it's the one role where you can do all kinds of silly things in the name of your religion. Also redecorating your chapel to your tastes is never considered bad... People will just go: "Okay....."
Was especially fun when I made my chapel a night club cause "THE PARTY GODS DEMANDED IT!"
Also antag chaplains are fun to be aggresive crusaders. Be it changeling! (I SMITE THEE), Traitor (Faust time!) and such.

Detective is my favorite active role for Security help and Antag.
You get a gun.
You get unlimited security access in your pocket.
Your liver can take inifnite amount of alcohol.
You get fun gadgets the sec can't use.
You are allowed to "be a drunk bastard" and cause some minor problems since you aren't full on Sec. (Unlike sec assistant / sec officer since they can't make a mess.)
And.. you sometimes get to be security's worst nightmare as an antagonist.

Antag detectives are the most dangerous antags in my book. You got security record access without leaving a finger print OR warning. So suddenly you can set 10 people to arrest and you can say: "Ooh beepskies are emagged"
Or even pin crimes you do on others due to tampering with evidence and records. Like giving your finger prints to another crewmate and frame em for a crime. Just give the report showing their finger prints matched whatever you did and bam... until a smart sec scans their fingerprints and finds out you altered it.
But yea... Detective antags are fun and scary.

Messages In This Thread
What is your favorite job and why? - by Kelpo - 10-27-2021, 03:29 AM
RE: What is your favorite job and why? - by Kelpo - 11-01-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: What is your favorite job and why? - by Kotlol - 02-26-2022, 06:28 AM