Complaint Possible admin intervention, Classic Server 1 - Do you enjoy insulting other people?
Hello again, on the October 25th I was playing on the Goonstation Classic Server 1 and in one of the rounds I decided to observe and became a ghost. Around 26-27 minutes mark, I got a prompt and was asked if I wanted to be a candidate to play as a random event antagonist and I clicked yes. After 120 seconds passed, I became a fire elemental for the first time and decided to have some fun and practice in order to learn how to play as that antagonist. But here, this is where it gets weird. In one point during the round, I decided to blow up medbay and I took a fueltank with me and brought it near the medbay entrance and blew it up. Then after some time I ran into the medbay itself to cause some more chaos and it worked for awhile, until someone called a security officer who tased me and I got beat up to death. After my death, I didn't notice anything unusual, until I looked at the red box where it usually says "You have died!", but in my case it said "haha you died loser." Amazing, good job whoever did this and changed the text, thank you so much, you are so cool. 

Normal death message:

Modified death message:

Now sarcasm aside, what were you thinking? Even if I am not right about this one and that change wasn't made by one of the admins who were on the server at that time like pali and Katzen if I remember correctly, then why is this still in the game and why you find stuff like that acceptable on your server? Why do you enjoy insulting and harassing players so much for no reason at all? What is wrong with you? Why should I deal with your childish shenanigans like that? First, it was your Animus Station admin CaptainBravo (with many different complaints about them already on the record and they are still being a server admin mind you, that just really shows how much you care about these complaints and people that wrote them) who publicly insulted me by changing their BYOND ckey via admins tools to "FazbeusSmellsLikeSkunkVomit" after I sent an ahelp ticket asking about the players who killed me and now you do this? Are you kidding me? And the answer is yes, you absolutely are.

Because this is the second time I encounter things like that on your server and it seems like nothing is ever going to change in that regard, since I am making Space Station 13 content like detailed server reviews and Goonstation is next on my list, I will show everyone outside this community how exactly you treat your players and how much you appreciate them for playing on your server. I will definitely cover CaptainBravo's behavior and this one as well.

Messages In This Thread
Possible admin intervention, Classic Server 1 - Do you enjoy insulting other people? - by Fazbeus - 10-26-2021, 12:12 PM