Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two
Ah, forgot about that word count, here's something better and maybe some admin could edit it in.

I originally was a hard security main a while back, started on the RP server playing a lot of detective, then after a while of playing on RP, I began playing on main for the first time, then played as a security officer, after a little bit I made my first HoS application about 6 months back, and then application was a learning experience where I got the chance to improve myself. Since then I’ve been playing on and off again and I play security every now and then, making myself reputable in the community. Recently I’ve come back from a hiatus and now I’m beginning to play security again. Overall I’d consider myself a robust individual who knows how to click on some crimers and also to be prepared without being unfun, as well as having the ability to adapt to any current situation. Even under high stress chaotic situations, I know how to prioritise my foes and can decide on who to worry about the most, as I will explain further below. I’m trying not to main security too hard, to avoid burning out of the job again.

I’d consider myself knowledgeable about most aspects of the game to an extent that I can handle most situations, the few exceptions being botany and genetics, and a little azone nerdery. If I were to estimate how many hours of security playtime I have, I’d say I’ve spent roughly 100 hours of my 837 spent on security as of writing this application now. Whenever I play security in a game I like to check with other security officers and HoS’s what they think of my performance, and I have gotten mostly if not all but positive feedback from my security officers I work with, because that’s what matters in my opinion, the ability to work well with security officers and having fun with them.

Messages In This Thread
Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Jakson - 10-25-2021, 08:04 PM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Jakson - 10-26-2021, 04:58 AM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Jakson - 10-26-2021, 05:52 PM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Ikea - 10-27-2021, 01:00 PM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Taocat - 10-26-2021, 07:00 PM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by mralexs - 10-27-2021, 10:29 AM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Jakson - 11-01-2021, 12:41 PM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Jakson - 11-04-2021, 06:59 AM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Katzen - 11-14-2021, 07:00 AM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Chayot - 11-19-2021, 06:51 PM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Jakson - 11-19-2021, 09:48 PM