Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Mutantraces can no longer wear wigs
now that I have actually slept and am thinking straight, I can post a response that will hopefully not get me a forum warning. still pissed though so don't get your hopes up too much

Taking one look at the thread where the trait was suggested, the PR, or the changelog entry would have made it immediately obvious that: 

1. Letting mutantraces have hair was 90% of the reason why the trait was made in the first place
  2. The community was overwhelmingly in favor of this
So removing the ability for mutantraces to take the trait just shows a complete and utter disregard for the community. Kyle even posted in the suggestion thread and said it was a good idea! Why did the admins suddenly take a complete 180 and decide to remove it after 2 days? Hell, why is it that the only people I have seen, on here or the discord, that are against the trait being usable by mutantraces, have been admins? Going off the discord, the first response from any admin to the change was cogweks responding to people complaining about it with "owned". Why does it seem like the admin team is so unanimously against a feature that the community overwhelmingly supports?

Messages In This Thread
Mutantraces can no longer wear wigs - by Retrino - 10-25-2021, 07:42 PM
RE: Mutantraces can no longer wear wigs - by Cal - 10-25-2021, 08:05 PM
RE: Mutantraces can no longer wear wigs - by Lady Birb - 10-26-2021, 12:11 PM
RE: Mutantraces can no longer wear wigs - by Cal - 10-26-2021, 12:28 PM
RE: Mutantraces can no longer wear wigs - by Sov - 10-26-2021, 01:28 PM