Complaint Flourish, Goon1, 10/25/21 7:35PM PST
On October twenty-fifth of this year at approximately 7:35PM Pacific-Standard time I encountered a bit of a hostile situation with the administrator Flourish. I was bored as I had joined about 30 minutes into the round and as per usual most things were destroyed by then and I was in the lost. I decided to goof off and have some harmless fun, so I grabbed a labeler, set the text to "Cock and also balls" and began sticking people. Now I have been warned before about a year back I believe for telling someone I sucked a dick for my fruit hat that anything ERP related is against the rules. I took the warning and let it go. I was well aware of this rule while labeling people, but I had personally believed it was not ERP related. Of course we all know what ERP stands for and the common application for it so I do not want to go into how a few bad tasting jokes about the male anatomy doesn't make it ERP related. Flourish contacted me via the admin whisper basically just asking me why and if I had read the rules to which I replied yeah no ERP stuff I know, this isn't ERP related just a dumb joke referencing male human anatomy. Flourish replied a tiff hostile asking if I wanted to die on this hill. I felt it was unwarranted, yet understandable, so I simply said fine, that's a bit hostile to say, all you had to say was stop and I would have. I stopped by the way right after he sent me the first message. There was no reply from him for about a minute and a half and then I received a day ban. I understand this is not a ban appeal, I am not asking for one since a day isn't so bad I suppose, but I do believe the behavior from Flourish was unprofessional. I meant no harm, never attacked anyone, just simple mindless fun which I ceased the moment I was contacted, yet I was banned after Flourish's unnecessary epic one-liner. Pictures will be attached and you will note the labeler isn't in my hand anymore as I ditched it when he first made contact.

(10-25-2021, 06:48 PM)DonDon Wrote: On October twenty-fifth of this year at approximately 7:35PM Pacific-Standard time I encountered a bit of a hostile situation with the administrator Flourish. I was bored as I had joined about 30 minutes into the round and as per usual most things were destroyed by then and I was in the lost. I decided to goof off and have some harmless fun, so I grabbed a labeler, set the text to "Cock and also balls" and began sticking people. Now I have been warned before about a year back I believe for telling someone I sucked a dick for my fruit hat that anything ERP related is against the rules. I took the warning and let it go. I was well aware of this rule while labeling people, but I had personally believed it was not ERP related. Of course we all know what ERP stands for and the common application for it so I do not want to go into how a few bad tasting jokes about the male anatomy doesn't make it ERP related. Flourish contacted me via the admin whisper basically just asking me why and if I had read the rules to which I replied yeah no ERP stuff I know, this isn't ERP related just a dumb joke referencing male human anatomy. Flourish replied a tiff hostile asking if I wanted to die on this hill. I felt it was unwarranted, yet understandable, so I simply said fine, that's a bit hostile to say, all you had to say was stop and I would have. I stopped by the way right after he sent me the first message. There was no reply from him for about a minute and a half and then I received a day ban. I understand this is not a ban appeal, I am not asking for one since a day isn't so bad I suppose, but I do believe the behavior from Flourish was unprofessional. I meant no harm, never attacked anyone, just simple mindless fun which I ceased the moment I was contacted, yet I was banned after Flourish's unnecessary epic one-liner. Pictures will be attached and you will note the labeler isn't in my hand anymore as I ditched it when he first made contact.

Added a missing picture

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Flourish, Goon1, 10/25/21 7:35PM PST - by DonDon - 10-25-2021, 06:48 PM