Complaint HukHukHuk, Discord, ~7am EST
I did not attempt to come off as manipulative at all, I deeply apologize for that!!!!

I’ll try to explain where I’m coming from but you may be right an anxiety is overriding my thought processes

I felt as if this had come from behind closed doors and I have had 0 communications with Huk or Singh that I can even remember, if I’ve had any. A lot of Huk’s comments included the phrases “we” as in reference to the admin team. The fact they had such a strong opinion on it while having not participated in the conversation on the GitHub (along with the “we”) led me to feel as if I was missing a part of a larger discussion behind closed doors.

[apologies if this isn’t entirely coherent, I’ve been up for too long]

And to clarify, I had 0 issues with what Kyle said, or the issue of the GitHub in general, it just was required context for anyone on the team who didn’t know the full situation. That was entirely on me!! I saw it as an extremely stupid decision on my part that I had not put a full level of thought into before going through with it

Or maybe not? I’m re-reading the messages now and I cannot locate where, if it even did, say “we” before. I apologize for making that connection here, disregard that statement please, I’m not doing too well.

Alright I found it, it wasn’t we. It was “our issue was being a rat about it”

I think the use of “our” in that statement really made it feel as if the entire belief was charged behind admin discussion, that it wasn’t just a singular opinion.

Sorry for how much of a mess of organization and ideas these responses are

Messages In This Thread
HukHukHuk, Discord, ~7am EST - by Yellow - 10-13-2021, 05:00 AM
RE: HukHukHuk, Discord, ~7am EST - by Flourish - 10-13-2021, 06:32 AM
RE: HukHukHuk, Discord, ~7am EST - by Yellow - 10-13-2021, 06:49 AM
RE: HukHukHuk, Discord, ~7am EST - by Flourish - 10-13-2021, 07:08 AM