Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Why do you hate me? [HEAT OF THE DESERT]
First things first, I am legitimately diagnosed with autism, hence the overbearing wordiness and fixation on very specific mechanics. Lots of my friends who play this game are also on the spectrum, that's part of why I like playing here. How does that even sound like a disparaging remark dude, I said WE as in me included. And I have read the rules. A mentor had to clarify to me about breaking into armory, in fact that's why I said "Don't assume common sense is actually common here." The mentor tried to say that it's not in the rules but it's common sense and essentially just called me an idiot for breaking a rule that wasn't written. I also thought stealing the Captain's spare on extended to sell it would be fine as long as I didn't use it for anything. Also I never had to break anything in that situation, and isn't there a safe full of them?

"Unmentionables" was obviously just me saying "Oh no I am naked!" so I don't know why you included it this game has words like tits and ass, coded into it and you're also okay with calling people dicks. The last two were legitimate, however I want to point out that I was just VERY drunk but still in-character and got carried away while trying to DISTRACT the Head of Security so I could use the hand teleporter in my chest to escape. It was not intended as an attack on the player it was meant purely to assist me in escaping arrest. My pulse was legitimately racing because if I didn't manage to keep him from making me naked I wouldn't have survived space.

I broke into the armory for a good reason, there was legitimately no N2O left on the station besides in there. Medical knew I needed bit but I'd accidentally used the entire amount they gave me. Admittedly, I shouldn't have taken the whole tank, in retrospect I should have filled the empty tanks with some of the N2O but again - quite drunk. By the way I don't believe the armory thing happened when I was Head Surgeon. So props to whoever was carrying that grudge not only between rounds but between different characters.

I was playing as Punished Venom Bill, the Technical Assistant. With all of my characters I use pod start (regardless of whether it's Oshan because I'm a gamer) so I took him to Space Diner, finished the half-constructed teleporter, and then went to build another one at the tech outpost. This takes about 8m total, more if I get distracted. He was a miscreant with I believe a goal to make his own business. The idea I came up with was "Punished Bill's Quik n Dodgy Telesurgery" which was an off-station room filled with N2O where he could take consenting individuals to do really speedy sketchy surgery (and possibly steal your kidney while he's at it) from essentially any place on the station and get them back where they were instantly as well! Would have been amazing if a security officer hadn't bumbled into the portal while he was still setting up the room.

Bill panicked, "If he calls for help then Security will be all over the tech outpost to arrest me for this." Bill had to be quick - if the officer tried to hold his breath he could simply get up and stun baton him. In a hurry, he stripped the poor unfortunate Secoff down to his underwear. He didn't have time to check his pockets. After stripping him he picked the officer up from the dirty outpost floor and tossed him through the hand tele portal to the space diner. Upon relieving the man of his gear, Bill followed him through to portal to relay his message. "I'll give you your gear back if you promise not to pursue me." The officer shrugged and after a long pause reluctantly agreed to his terms. Bill knew that this officer was already well and truly too pissed to care about his offer, but returned the gear to him anyway. Save for his trusty stun baton, no Bill figured that as soon as he returned the baton to the officer they would endeavor to use it to arrest him! So instead Bill went up to a stranger, handed them the stun baton, opened a portal to the location of the half-naked policeman told them "There's a man on the other side of this portal. This belongs to him, would you return it for me?" Well Bill got him to hop through the portal and the officer had everything returned to them. And everyone lived happily ever after right? Unfortunately there's still the matter of the unattended room full of N2O. 

You see, the only way to get to this room was via a single teleporter destination. In all likelihood, the chances that someone ended up going there accidentally before were pretty small. That was until Bill was being chased down the halls by security and being forced to use his teleporter to get away. So unwittingly of me or my character, people were ending up trapped in the room while I wasn't there to help them get out. To make matters worse, since I was distracted taking care of the officer who had witnessed my crimes, I didn't remember to add any air in there. In hindsight, I should have realized you can't breathe pure N2O but like I've mentioned before... Drunk.

Now the Head of Security and me trying to grab them. The destination of the teleporter you mentioned was just outside the public area of the Mining Outpost, not space as you incorrectly reported. Kenneth had witnessed that Head of Security giving restrained prisoners swirlies in Stir's Stir's toilet just a while earlier. That's why she brought up all that stuff about getting pleasure from bullying people, because she literally saw him doing that. In both mine and Kenneth's views, respect is something that should be difficult to earn and simple to revoke. She refused to even acknowledge that man's authority, even going so far as to make fun of it. The words chosen were in CLEAR violation of your rules and for that I apologize. I was legitimately angry as a motherfucker out of game at this SecHead. To the point where I admit I wanted to make sure he had to fight me to get onto the shuttle. I was planning to race him to the only pod with a wormhole drive at the Mining Outpost. I thought it would be a nice climax to our full-round rivalry, and an apt response to his attempt earlier in the round to space me. So yes I did legitimately try and grab him and teleport him with me to the Outpost, but nothing he couldn't have easily recovered from since I wasn't much of a physical threat anyhow

(10-12-2021, 02:54 AM)Mouse Wrote: real talk do you actually think this thread makes you look good

What makes you think I care about my image on your forum? And also who asked you? If you're going to be a prick don't post.

Now that you've gotten the satisfaction of actually doing an appeal for once but for some reason it's in general discussion because you're an actual troll... please help me clean up this thread so it can be used for people talking about their experiences. That's what I made it for, and unless you have a reason to ban me from your forums let me have my one post since I'm already permanently losing access to my favorite server. What's the point in kicking a guy while he's down?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do you hate me? [Watch your butts] - by Stivkin - 10-12-2021, 02:59 AM