Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Add restock cartridges to some department lockers.
I have to disagree with this as well. I generally feel like resources could afford to be less generous on roundstart, honestly. There are currently very few reasons to ever wander outside of your department, and deaths of people not regularly in your workplace are already almost never materially felt. This would mean one less reason for people to wander out of their workplace, one less avenue for people to interact, and even further atomization of the crew.

Imagine this. You have, somehow, used up all the resources in all your vendors, and need a restock. You walk down to cargo, but unfortunately, you can't buy a restock. Maybe it's because cargo got bombed, or because most of the miners were killed and cargo is broke, or cargo had to spend all their cash on anti-singularity gear, or the QM is in questioning for stabbing the clown, or the HoP embezzled the budgets. No matter what the reason is, it's a good thing that you are unable to buy restocks because of it. It means there's actual, far reaching consequences to the events taking place in the game. SS13 is a game of cooperative storytelling, and I firmly believe we need to move towards these sorts of situations rather than away from them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Add restock cartridges to some department lockers. - by cyberTripping - 10-09-2021, 12:06 AM