Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Application for the biggest clown on station, Head Of Security.
Usual character name: Rena Celeste[/b]
BYOND username: Eagletanker
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Eagletanker 
Recommended by (if applicable): none
Goon servers you play: 1&3
Reason for application: As head of security I can be the clown the station needs. Already, each and every day, we have a lot of HoS clowns, who choose to go HoS to be laughed at and to eat donuts. I would like to join those ranks and be more of a clown than I already am.

Security experience (300 word minimum):
1 2 skip a few 300 words
Answer two or more of the following:

What advice would you give to other sec players? Chill, eat donuts, station doesn’t matter unless it effects security, remember, we are here to make sure there’s not a strike and to protect form external threats, so we should be fine if we don’t do anything.
What was one of your favorite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one) I love eating donuts[/size][/color]
What game improvements or changes do you think would benefit security players? Give security players more donuts, and clown outfits. Cause they are clowns. I mean look at that horrible fashion sense 
Describe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer.  There isn’t any, I just sit a round and eat donuts like a good security clown
Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):

What's a security gimmick that you've ran or wanted to run? Clown Security! Duh! We just eat donuts and throw pies!

I do hope you consider my clown application, as I believe we can have bigger, better things for the biggest clowns of the station, and their proud leader, head of security

For legal purposes I do have to clarify that this is my clown application. The joke is it’s a head of security application instead of a clown app because they are massive clowns (I don’t mean it HoSes can be more than clowns, you guys are cool)

Messages In This Thread
Application for the biggest clown on station, Head Of Security. - by Eagletanker - 09-19-2021, 10:48 PM