HoS Application - Radily Butkus/Sanngrior
(09-20-2021, 12:45 PM)Sanngrior Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 11:29 AM)Tiresoup Wrote: I've seen less than great behavior from you, and honestly, I've barely ever seen you play security outside of detective.

True this was a long time ago tough before hand, im currently trying to not play any detective at all in order to give a more proper presentation of my abilys

(09-20-2021, 11:47 AM)Zonespace Wrote: Having seen you ask for support (specifically +1s) on your HoS application in game, this immediately gets a -1 from me. In addition, I haven’t seen you be too outstanding in security whenever I occasionally hop on goon 1.

thats fine and fair enough i shouldn't of been asking for a +1 in general from you and i am sorry about nagging you

Now thinking about it maybe i should just give up its clear no one wants me to become an HOS and i get it, too much of my history has been entwined with becoming robust and i doubt it will ever change so its why i feel like i should just leave this behind in the dust please no more responses here wish i knew how to close this thread so i could just be left behind in the dust....
On the contrary, I would take the input you got from your application to improve on your playstyle and image, and people will take notice when things change, should you prove yourself a good and notable sec player. People are fully capable of changing, but sometimes it takes a good look in the mirror (like this application has provided in feedback) to know how to and where to improve.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS Application - Radily Butkus/Sanngrior - by Zonespace - 09-20-2021, 01:19 PM