Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea: make backpack options selectable instead of being a spacebux item
With the influx of amazing looking backpacks in the game, and already existing ones, I think its beginning to become a bit silly having to buy a different color of backpack through the spacebux menu at round start. I believe, it would be a vast improvement to allow people to chose their preferred backpack through the character creator, and not through space bux, or a job spawn item. My ideal scenario would be for each job/department to have their own unique backpacks + satchels, then give the player the option of spawning with their department/job backpack, the standard grey backpack, the colored fabricator backpacks, and all the spacebux rewards backpacks. While I think backpacks once had their place as a spacebux reward item, they've grown saturated to the point where seeing someone with a unique backpack, isnt nearly as special as it once was, and are at the point where they do not need to be a spacebux item.

Messages In This Thread
Idea: make backpack options selectable instead of being a spacebux item - by Theunsolved-puzzle - 09-16-2021, 08:59 PM