Complaint Emily, Goonstation RP server 3 - 9/9/2021
sad greater domestic space-bee Hey, so this was like thirty or so minutes ago. A round had started on goonstation and I was a young scientist. so full of hope. Anyway, there was an angel called a seraphem(it was an admin playing as them). They were doing that angel business with that "be not afraid" stuff. I had roleplayed a scientist trying to get blood from the seraphem so I could inject it into myself for mad scientist ideas. They threw my around a few times when I asked them to borrow some blood. A couple minutes later I had changed my ID to be a chaplain so I be an athiest chaplain. I walked to chapel and when I told the seraphem "god wasn't real" i was evaporated.

No brain, nothing except whatever i was wearing. I was just dead, and they killed me on the spot. That annoyed me quite a bit. I came back after waiting for the respawn timer, and decided to roleplay as someone trying to avenge my friend(who I previously played as) who got fuckin snapped out of existence. I was gonna try to do a gaining faith again type of rp before the shuttle arrived, but instead I fuckin got evaporated once more. 

The shuttle wait was twelve minutes after it had already left. I ahelped, but I mean I got a limp sorry.

Messages In This Thread
Emily, Goonstation RP server 3 - 9/9/2021 - by ToxyNPoxy - 09-09-2021, 07:07 PM