Mentor application: Wubbo
Usual character name: Wubbo Calowne/Wubbo the Clown/Grandpa John
BYOND username: Sapper212
Discord username (if you are on our discord):Sapper#9850
Recommended by (if applicable): None
Goon servers you play: Goon3 Goon4

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum):
Hello everybody! I'm Wubbo, a Former Clown/Clown Chef. I've been thinking about this moment for a long while now,
and finally decided to make an application. I joined Goonstation after the Criken tide when school was starting,I always heard of SS13 and never really knew what it was. I saw the Criken video and decided to try my hand at this Space Adventure.I started as a Random name character for the first weeks I played. I eventually got banned for being a naughty Geneticist. After the Ban,I started playing Goon again, but this time as a Clown. I first started as Wabba the Clown but it eventually evolved into Wubbo.For the first few weeks, I will be honest, I was a bit greytidy. I had talked to admins and realized I what I was doing and I changed. I decided to start doing Baking, I did this for maybe a few months and became very familiar with the art of serving man. (that's a reference).I soon felt very connected with the server and its players, So many crazy adventures and stories unfolded, and I've met many wonderful characters. I was known as the wholesome clown who would bake people pies and cakes, and I deeply cherish that. I wanted to show everyone that I wasn't just some usual greytidy clown, But I was unique, something special. My Main inspiration was Eris and Giggles. I dare say at one point I even became Roleplays Mascot Clown, But I digress. The fact is that Goonstation makes me feel special. I'm a pretty shy person and don't like to interact with people a lot, but honestly, I think this helps me a lot. I can express myself and my feelings on Goonstation and not be judged. Goon is a very welcoming place to all people, I know this because they accepted me.and I was naughty at times. I can let my creativity shine on Goon, by coming up with gimmicks or jokes. I don't really know what else to say. This is the first time in my life I genuinely feel accepted for what and who I am, And I want to pass that on. I want to show people That Goon is full of the nicest and helpful people you will ever meet. As a player of goon, I try my best to pass my knowledge onto others.I often teach new doctors about Medical and I've got a guide to help people if they need it. I know about engineering and how to do burns.I know cooking and bartending fairly well. Doctoring and clowning are my main specialization. and I'm fairly knowledgeable about security.If you have any questions I'll do my best to answer them! I also apologize if the application is poorly written as I am not a very good writer.

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): I have a previous ban from last year, I don't remember the exact date.

My application came out really weird looking. Sorry about that, trying to see if I can fix it.

Messages In This Thread
Mentor application: Wubbo - by WubboTheClown - 09-07-2021, 08:42 AM
RE: Mentor application: Wubbo - by Maniac - 09-10-2021, 12:57 AM
RE: Mentor application: Wubbo - by Panga Langa - 09-10-2021, 01:37 PM
RE: Mentor application: Wubbo - by DioChasek - 09-11-2021, 06:53 PM
RE: Mentor application: Wubbo - by Telareti - 09-11-2021, 07:24 PM
RE: Mentor application: Wubbo - by Tiresoup - 09-11-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Mentor application: Wubbo - by Retrino - 09-14-2021, 12:40 PM
RE: Mentor application: Wubbo - by WubboTheClown - 09-14-2021, 12:51 PM
RE: Mentor application: Wubbo - by chemtrails - 09-14-2021, 08:04 PM
RE: Mentor application: Wubbo - by WubboTheClown - 09-15-2021, 06:38 AM
RE: Mentor application: Wubbo - by walpvrgis - 09-16-2021, 02:28 AM