Mentor App - Sbmhawk/Peyton Dugmore
Usual character name: Peyton Dugmore
BYOND username: Sbmhawk
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Sbmhawk#4695

Recommended by (if applicable): Nihisohel#7720 (8 months ago)
Goon servers you play: Classic servers, Nightshade

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum):

I haven't been that active recently, but I decided to come back and do this. This sounds cheesy, but one of the things I enjoy the most is teaching new people how to play, I love seeing the other player realize that they can do it themselves, and/or that it wasn't as hard as they thought it was, and now that Nightshade is coming back, I thought that this would be the best time to join.  

I have experience with most jobs, outside of botany, and feel confident about answering questions about them. In the past, I have taught people how to use DWAINE for artlab, how to calculate telesci, and how to setup the TEG, along with others. 

In the past, I have been a powergamer (getting insulated gloves and a toolbelt, cyberorgans) but I feel like I have moved on from that recently, and haven't done it in a while, even before I took a long break from ss13 altogether. 

If I had to choose an expertise, it would definitely be with the science department, as it is where I have spent most of my rounds, although I have experience in other roles.  

Science: For sure, I've helped people with artlab, chemistry, and telesci before
Engineering: I dont know much about all the new-fangled pipeburns, but I can help someone set it normally
Security: Ive helped quite a few secasses learn the ropes.
Botany: Its the job I have no clue about anything on.
Other Civilian jobs: I feel like I would be able to answer most questions
Mining/QM: For sure, Ive played this quite a bit after science
Command: Yes, I feel like I can answer questions about what you are supposed to do/not supposed to do as command

Thank you for reading this!

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):
On Nightshade, back when it was my first one or two months playing, I got banned for a week for setting off the station nuke as a response to nuclear operatives.

I still feel stupid thinking back on it, it was a dumb idea through and through.

Messages In This Thread
Mentor App - Sbmhawk/Peyton Dugmore - by Sbmhawk - 09-05-2021, 08:03 AM