Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sec and the RP Server
Hey I appreciate all the responses. I do feel like it is a lot to learn doing that role, and there's always going to be someone that doesn't like how you do it. Now don't get me wrong, that round was pretty intense. I will have to try that PDA messaging. I think what you mentioned Ion is something I struggle with a good bit. If messages are flying by on the comms, but when I'm in a face to face with someone, it's sometimes very hard to catch everything. Yeah I'm not saying people did anything wrong, I'm just trying to understand things. It's my understanding that being an officer is held to a higher standard, which I think they should, and I'm looking to learn the proper way to do things.

That being said, if anyone reading this plays security on Morty and catches me playing Sec. Assistant, I'd be very grateful for a shadow opportunity. I have a pretty good understanding of the maps, equipment, etc but I'm mostly looking for the interactions, specifically deescalation tactics, ticketing versus fining, arrest procedure, and general officer safety tips. Any case, I'm having a real blast and this community is great!

Messages In This Thread
Sec and the RP Server - by KingMorshu - 09-04-2021, 07:57 AM
RE: Sec and the RP Server - by Cal - 09-04-2021, 09:01 AM
RE: Sec and the RP Server - by THISISANICEGAME - 09-04-2021, 07:40 PM
RE: Sec and the RP Server - by Ion Mage - 09-04-2021, 08:52 PM
RE: Sec and the RP Server - by KingMorshu - 09-05-2021, 07:46 AM