Complaint Punished for Following the Rules?
You were not banned for a year, you were banned permanently.

The minimum time to appeal such bans is 1 month, but that does not make them one month bans. They are still permanent bans.

Your appeals will not be accepted if you make them before next year. At that time we will see what you're capable of bringing to the table in order to convince us to lift your permanent ban.

You were not punished for following the rules; I think I made myself clear that what this server needs isn't necessarily your punishment, but safety from the sort of things you've shown yourself capable of doing.

It is possible you aren't entirely sure why your ban is being treated more harshly than others you have seen on our forums. Let me say it as succinctly as I am able:

When faced with a 7 day ban, you made direct and unambiguous threats of self harm and suicide, causing undue anxiety and duress on those involved. We do not tolerate these sorts of threats in any capacity. This is a hard line that is no one is allowed to cross. Not you, not anyone, not ever.

You are being treated fairly, commensurate with what you did to get permanently banned in the first place.

I am closing this thread. Do not make any more.

Messages In This Thread
Punished for Following the Rules? - by EAGLE-7 - 09-02-2021, 07:43 AM
RE: Punished for Following the Rules? - by UrsulaMejor - 09-02-2021, 08:38 AM