Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adds a new robotics category/organ, Augmentations!
Surgery steps seem weird to me, but that's probably more the fault of surgery being surgery than you having a bad idea.

I'm quite fond of the idea in principle, but...

I'm fairly disappointed that all the ideas on offer seem to be entirely combat oriented and largely passive buffs as well. The pain reducer seems like the best bet for nerds, since fixing brain damage is not all that hard. I couldn't tell you about how the neural jack's efficacy but it sounds like something that's pretty difficult to get used to (possibly ending up as a trap for newbs). While I'm not sure how hard it'd be to pull off a combo, I'm guessing that the more experienced players will grow to recognize the combos and maybe disengage before you can finish them.

I'd have liked to see some ideas that were silly and fun (and some maybe not necessarily useful) rather than it just being about the Serious Combat and the Killing All The Time that I personally don't care much for. Feels a bit like it's treading the standard cyberpunk brain-augment types rather than doing interesting things with the space it creates.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adds a new robotics category/organ, Augmentations! - by BatElite - 08-29-2021, 02:27 AM