Complaint Captain Bravo/Efrem/Vaughn Moon, Goon Main: Heisenbee
Hello!

With regards to the initial complaint, I'm basically just going to re-iterate what has already been said by others. The level of admin "gimmick" you encountered was, by our standards, fairly light. While we do often try to keep admin round interventions as creative as possible, we do sometimes just mess around as a wildcard. Regardless, these sort of gimmicks are permissible on the classic servers, but not as much on the roleplaying servers. If you want to avoid any sort of tomfoolery, I would encourage sticking to those. That being said I can appreciate how any admin intervention whatsoever can be surprising or concerning as player used to the roleplaying servers, so please don't feel bad about making this thread.

Now, regarding souricelle's reply to your post. Responding in a dismissive manner to players is not how we want to conduct ourselves as admins. Following an internal discord discussion, souricelle has decided to resign from the admin team effective immediately. Their decision is not entirely a result of this thread, but more of an overall sentiment over a longer period of time.

I'm going to close this thread now as I feel everything has been covered, and your most recent reply suggests as such. Please message me on discord if this is not the case. Have a good Friday!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Bravo/Efrem/Vaughn Moon, Goon Main: Heisenbee - by Wire - 08-13-2021, 06:24 AM