Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mindslave Cloner wasnt Buffed Enuff
Yeah There was a buff reducing the TC cost of both versions of the mindslave cloner by 1, in order to fit extra traitor items, but I don’t think reducing it by one was enough

Not sure if I’m right but I heard mindslave cloner stuff was pretty low on the traitor purchase list, so here’s an idea I posted but didn’t get much attention on the PR page of the last buff

Axe out the singular 6 TC module entirely, and lower the full kit to 7 TC, the old cost of the module. A signal jammer is very important if you want to mindslave people secretly, otherwise any competent sec will call everything out, and then everyone will know where your cloner is, and that he is a mindslave. Now, you could just build one with mechanic lab stuff and buy the single module, but nobody wants to spend 1/6 of their round (on main) just building a new cloner and getting it all set up. It should be a fast process, to allow more creative freedom for the traitor. I don’t think decreasing it by 1 point will make it more popular of a purchase 

Poke holes in my idea please

Messages In This Thread
Mindslave Cloner wasnt Buffed Enuff - by Jakson - 07-13-2021, 07:44 AM
RE: Mindslave Cloner wasnt Buffed Enuff - by GORE - 07-13-2021, 08:42 AM
RE: Mindslave Cloner wasnt Buffed Enuff - by GORE - 07-13-2021, 09:14 AM
RE: Mindslave Cloner wasnt Buffed Enuff - by Cal - 07-13-2021, 10:10 AM
RE: Mindslave Cloner wasnt Buffed Enuff - by Cal - 07-13-2021, 10:30 AM
RE: Mindslave Cloner wasnt Buffed Enuff - by Cal - 07-13-2021, 10:43 AM
RE: Mindslave Cloner wasnt Buffed Enuff - by Ikea - 07-14-2021, 03:26 PM