Complaint Sourciele Banning me and Accusing me of Making bomb threats
(07-09-2021, 01:36 PM)epic7000 Wrote: A while back, I can't remember how long, a guy self antagged me and I got banned for it. I'm not really sure why the fuck I got banned but that's just the start of it.

You left quite a bit out of your appeal, fwiw.
Bear in mind that this is just my best recollection of events since this all happened like a month ago.

Yeah, the round started with Brent trying to grab the defib in order the setup cryo. He tried to explain what was going on, and an argument broke out... don't recall who started it to be honest but when security eventually showed up after you confiscated his ID you were pretty disrespectful to them and essentially told them no when they tried to resolve the argument.

Shortly after that you ended up in the upload with a staffie friend and you talked openly with your friend about how you were going to annoy a specific player the same way you've annoyed them before and had a big laugh about it. So you upload your "player has ravioli disease/AI annoy them about it" law and the player in question eventually gets tired of being bugged by the AI and you, threatening to crusher themselves if it doesn't stop in five minutes. It was clear they were very frustrated and bothered by the way they were being treated so you changed the law to stop harassing them one minute short of the deadline they set rather than taking their feelings into account and simply respecting them enough to remove the law. The player in question eventually leaves out of frustration and says they are tired of being targeted and they need to take a long break from Goon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sourciele Banning me and Accusing me of Making bomb threats - by AlyasGrey - 07-12-2021, 10:32 AM