Poll: Monkies?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
8 50.00%
Yes, but maybe yes
50.00%
8 50.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2 Average
All jobs have their own monki
Heart 
As a chem guy, I am profoundly disappointed by the lack of monkeys (ESPECIALLY on Cogmap 1).

I LOVE monkies and they MUST be a happy thing created for ALL departments, not just my chemistry lab that is destroyed if nobody is inside the chem place.

It is of UTMOST NECESSITY that the JANITOR has his own monki. The priest needs a MONKI against potential antags. The chef has a mouse, but that can easily be replaced with MONKI. 

I always wondered why the AI didn't have a monki with a set of bombs nearby, to spice things up.

Security has a monki, but it's closed in jail. Now that is NOT very nice. Monki should have access to GUNS! Otherwise, it is sad monki.

Engineering always has a problem with monki. It has a monki, but it never has access to a lighter and some fuel next to coal. Maybe even a pre-prepared hellburn, to make things nice.

If we think even better, maintenance must be FILLED with monkies, preferably rabid ones. I know that rabid monkies aren't a thing, but I'm SURE the community can come up with something.

And why just Maint? Why not the hallways as well?

Actually, why name it Space Station 13? Let's name it Monki Station 13. It's not like we're far away from them, intellectually.

Therefore, I request MORE MONKIES in Chemistry and everywhere as well.

Thankyou very much.

Messages In This Thread
All jobs have their own monki - by AlexanderThompson - 05-21-2021, 06:40 AM
RE: All jobs have their own monki - by Cal - 05-21-2021, 08:46 AM
RE: All jobs have their own monki - by walpvrgis - 05-21-2021, 09:04 AM
RE: All jobs have their own monki - by getbrecked - 05-21-2021, 09:12 AM
RE: All jobs have their own monki - by coolvape - 05-21-2021, 09:45 AM
RE: All jobs have their own monki - by zcrow - 05-21-2021, 11:10 AM
RE: All jobs have their own monki - by Mr. Green - 05-21-2021, 10:24 PM
RE: All jobs have their own monki - by Technature - 05-22-2021, 08:46 PM