Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[MERGED PR] Lowers the space of fanny packs to 5
I personally like the change, i always considered belts to be an "alternative" storage accesories/clothing and Fanny Packs were an odd outlier by basically just being Backpacks in your belt slot. Going down from 7 to 5 isn't that big of a deal and puts it more in line with other "alternative" storage accesories/clothing. Besides like someone mentioned earlier, it still fits boxes just fine and allot of what you could put in other belt slots can just be put in a box inside of your fanny pack.

(05-16-2021, 01:56 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I'm for lowering item count. Tourists can get luggage like suitcases dufflebags, or luggage trunks.

Personally, I would like to see even more bag options like larger size backpacks that hold more but can't be easily accessed, or slings/vests that hold gear but take the chest/exosuit/armor slot.

I also like this idea allot. Maybe specific storage accesories/clothings like a grenade bandolier that only takes grenade-type items just as an example. Yeah i really like the idea this can probably be tossed around.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Lowers the space of fanny packs to 5 - by Oremir - 06-03-2021, 11:43 PM