Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[MERGED PR] Lowers the space of fanny packs to 5
(05-15-2021, 09:51 PM)Zafhset Wrote: Mordent, by that same logic a lot of things that aren't abused would be subject to change - but do they NEED to be changed? What purpose would it serve other than changing for the sake of changing?

I mean, it's a balance change?

My point is that something being powerful is okay but there's nothing wrong with evaluating whether people are abusing/powergaming it a bit and whether it should be reduced in power/limited in some other way.

That there's a finite amount is a good limiting factor. Consider instead that if we made it so that there was a reason to not use it over a belt then we could also potentially make it more of a sidegrade and remove this limitation (allowing for different playstyles/inventory management styles).

I would argue that it being limited in terms of roundstart spawns (and no ability to gain more) makes it rife for powergaming, as people can just rush it at roundstart.

My take is that the mindset of "I don't really see people abusing this" as a "common" (last three posters or whatever) perception when combined with "some people think lowering the size would be good for presumably some reason" seems like everyone wins if its capacity gets lowered?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Lowers the space of fanny packs to 5 - by Mordent - 05-15-2021, 10:11 PM