Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Should the NT loyalist trait prevent you from becoming a revhead?
Mysterious happenings! I think it could stay, it's kind of goofy and makes sense, I guess. I think it's enough of a trade-off for the hat, but maybe the point value needs to be considered instead since it's kind of a limitation on the gameplay you can get involved in? 

(Is it a -1, I can't remember? Maybe it's worth a 0? The normal hat trinket trait is also a -1, but that doesn't restrict anything about your gameplay and even sometimes helps granted you can roll syndie/turds hats and stuff; so to me, the restriction on the antags you can play feels like very much a Negative Thing that would even this out to a 0, but that's something I'm not like, totally sold on, y'know?)

I think adding a note to the description in some manner is still really good but I also assume there'll still be new players who pick it and play a while with it without ever realizing that it does block you from being a rev, simply because. Cool Hat.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should the NT loyalist trait prevent you from becoming a revhead? - by nefarious6th - 05-15-2021, 06:18 PM