Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vampire Balance Suggestion
Okay, I didn't want to be the first one to complain about vampire, but it seems the feeling around here is neutral. Vamps need to be neutered a bit.
For some odd reason I haven't got changling in a few months, but I roll vampire almost frequently, and even when playing it, it's just not fun because there's no real challenge.

Here are my major complaints:
  1. Rejuvenate (more so rejuvenate+), glare, chiropteran screech (the worst) cost absolutely no blood points whatsoever. This is awful. I'd argue mist form should cost blood points too, as you already start off with access, and you are not a fucking wizard.
  2. Sunglasses still don't block Glare, as minor as this sounds, is still obnoxious as fuck.
  3. From the wiki "Once unlocked, the Vampire keeps the power for the rest of the round, even if their blood level dips under the point they unlocked it at". Lets change this so that vampire gets weaker the more blood he uses, so essentially the opposite to what was stated. That means vamps will be VERY frugal with how they use their blood.

Granted if any of those nerfs are put in place, I'd like to see some spells buffed. Diseased touch, costing 100 points is rather lame and is never used when your bats could easily kill the shit out of someone much faster. I'd say diseased touch should be 25 blood points. I'd also say if any nerf is put in place that the vampire would probably need a helping hand more, so enthrall at 200 blood points would be better

Messages In This Thread