Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Toxic/Abusive/Flippant Behavior - Efrem/CaptainBravo - 10MAY2021
I think it's a shame that being frank and candid regarding the situation results in it apparently turning from a thread regarding the admins conduct into one ostensibly about mine. And I think I have reason to be upset that the rules were flagrantly tossed aside and a ban was issued for zero reason whatsoever and got to listen to someone's disrespectful attitude from the second it was brought up.

The fact that an admin, who should be held to higher standards than the playerbase by all accounts, is allowed to conduct themselves in this way is an unfortunate example of how we are outwardly intolerant of people who treat others poorly but won't address it when it needs to be.

Your mischaracterization in the closing of your last post is also noted.

Could the thread please be closed to prevent any further unwanted posting from uninvolved parties? The matter can be considered closed but unresolved. We're all spending time discussing admin conduct that never should have happened and never should have been remotely tolerated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Toxic/Abusive/Flippant Behavior - Efrem/CaptainBravo - 10MAY2021 - by Slazenger - 05-10-2021, 04:26 PM