Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Toxic/Abusive/Flippant Behavior - Efrem/CaptainBravo - 10MAY2021
As far as I understand, nothing that Slaz did went outside of the realms of the basic expectations for someone to do in a situation and I don't really see what else he could do outside of just observing with no interaction on the situation whatsoever, which is not something you can expect from a Head of Security when there's obviously nuclear operatives on station. I don't see how what happened was anything out of the ordinary from a typical response on the RP server that I doubt would have any negative admin reaction in a standard situation.

I'm gonna guess this was a planned admin gimmick (because otherwise I have no clue how Nukies happened on the RP server), but I dont think anyone can honestly say that they would expect the nukies to succeed on a server where most players never had the chance to play nukies outside from a couple instances on Main. And yeah, the arrival of a Head of Security certainly wouldn't help but an admin has more than enough power to say "I need you to sit this one out. This is a gimmick that's happening and I prefer you didn't interfere". Admins notifying mentors about ongoing gimmick is common so it's not as if it'd be out of the ordinary for that to happen.

Frankly, "making non-apologies" sounds really baseless and only makes me assume Efrem wasn't going to accept anything outside of outright grovelling in this scenario.

I find it funny how we've come full circle. "Go play on RP if you don't like Main", now we have "Go be HoS on Main"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Toxic/Abusive/Flippant Behavior - Efrem/CaptainBravo - 10MAY2021 - by Carbadox - 05-10-2021, 03:03 AM