Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
Discussion Thread: direct commits of balance changes without player input
(05-08-2021, 09:17 AM)Technature Wrote: Honestly?  If you don't like it so badly?

Make a server.

If Goonstation is gonna die because...uh, what is it now...

Quote:Change being drunk to only randomly shrug off punches, not item attacks

...a drunk debuff?

For the love of...

If Goonstation is gonna die because of a drunk debuff, have a server up and running for when players leave in droves over it.

With how shit the game industry can get and how little effort are put into $60 $70 games now?  You can't be fucking serious.

With how little effort are put into $70 games that are plagued with every single little feature being jammed behind a paywall, I'm happy that there's something that has so much love and care put into it that is available to me for the ever low extra cost of absolutely nothing.

You don't have to be happy with every little change (I'm not, after all), and I know this isn't the only thing we're talking about, but is opposing a debuff to something that people rarely use (as mentioned by the OP) really going to be the hill you die on?  Is this really gonna be the "No don't do that you're gonna kill the server" thing?

bet

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussion Thread: direct commits of balance changes without player input - by subjectparfait - 05-08-2021, 09:21 AM