PinkPuffball81/Franziska Jackson mentor app. #4
Gonna add to what Cal said here because it was me who caused said grievous injury of him and death of another officer during said round, so I can offer a different perspective. I wasn't even aware that you were in the round whatsoever, so considering the HoS was almost murdered and an Officer was murdered, I was surprised to find out that an NTSO was on the station. I understand and appreciate that you can and want to, as Security, participate in station run gimmicks that other crew members are doing, but you still have a duty to do, especially as NTSO.

In addition, as HoS you tend to just vanish, or kill yourself over something dumb. I respect and understand the need to leave when you have to leave, but it is preferable to let everyone know if you leave so we aren't constantly asking where you are.

But you have moments when you are really good and really active. They're just inconsistent.

You also have a serious problem with Meta Buds, and you tend to gravitate your attention to said buds and focus most of your RP with those specific people. Its not good to play favourites, especially when mentoring.

-1 for now

Messages In This Thread
RE: PinkPuffball81/Franziska Jackson mentor app. #4 - by Wrench-1 - 06-06-2021, 07:52 AM