Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syndicate Infiltrators, Version 2
A few of my issues have remained in this iteration of the game mode. In efforts to try and "involve the rest of the crew" the changes you made is to "convert them forcefully into robots" which has LOTS of problems already tied to it and to "annex an area" which seems like again it would have a large amount of problems due to the operatives being able to extremely easily being able to take down a few people yet would struggle incredibly when security appears. This objective is trying to be both loud and quiet but cannot do either.

The gear is another issue. I see myself not wanting to use any of these. Two of the classes have the two actual worst items in RP. Kudzu, which isn't bad on it's own, but when paired with the powersink it's the actual worst experience anyone can have in SS13. The weaponry that is designed to stun people completely ignores the fact that being unconscious is not roleplaying nor does it remember that magdumping is a common occurrence from all antagonists. Another concern is how only one person can "talk" to anyone without giving the entire team away due to lack of voice changers.

This doesn't seem like the right way to do what you intend to have a "roleplay nukies." I apologize if this seems rude and harsh, but as it stands I do not see myself having fun in this proposed game mode.

Messages In This Thread
Syndicate Infiltrators, Version 2 - by Zonespace - 05-02-2021, 08:59 AM
RE: Syndicate Infiltrators, Version 2 - by DimWhat - 05-02-2021, 09:54 AM