Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
warcrimes, goonstation discord
(04-16-2021, 05:48 AM)warcrimes Wrote: Thanks for the feedback.
I'd like to apologize to Superlagg, honestly some of my comments on there are rude as hell.

I stand by everything I said to mop and moon though.
Bullies need their shit rattled and y'all verbally antagonize people around you constantly.
You're used to being handled with white gloves and "administrative care" and it shows.
There's a good reason i'm not really around right now, and you should be thankful.
As mop said, disagreeing with people is being a bully? really? wow. Even IF I am a so-called """bully""", it's awfully hypocritical of you given the very complaint that is being made against you. I don't think being a general arse towards a bully will "rattle" their "shit" either.

You are not in a position to accuse me and mop of being antagonistic towards others "constantly", given almost every conversation I have seen you in, you are antagonistic to another member of the conversation. 

I myself try to be as respectful to the other person in a conversation, however that is not always the case, and I realize I am a person with flaws, and contrary to what it might seem, do try to improve upon the aforementioned flaws, unlike you. All I see from you is "I am an asshole, deal with it" (you even said it yourself at one point), with no effort to improve or to make a conversation better for others.

Oh and, just for the record regarding what nef said,
(04-15-2021, 10:31 PM)nefarious6th Wrote: ...someone was working on a project and was told in a very hostile way by community members that their piping was bad...
during that immapper conversation (the pipes) they weren't told in a hostile manner at all 
(I don't consider "bad, pipe going under wall bad[with an image attached]" and "pipes under windows should generally be avoided if you can do so easily[also with an image]" to be hostile),
I didn't say anything to the mapper either, all my messages were directed at warcrimes, none of them being rude. So warcrimes was being an arse in that conversation without a smidge of reason.

(04-16-2021, 05:48 AM)warcrimes Wrote: You're used to being handled with white gloves and "administrative care" and it shows. 
and you? You're used to being an asshole without anyone caring, and it shows.

You're right, I am thankful you aren't around right now, as you cant shit on me on discord and must do so here, publicly with 0 fear of it getting lost in scrollback.

Messages In This Thread
warcrimes, goonstation discord - by Mopcat - 04-14-2021, 01:09 PM
RE: warcrimes, goonstation discord - by Enakai - 04-14-2021, 02:16 PM
RE: warcrimes, goonstation discord - by Mopcat - 04-15-2021, 11:16 AM
RE: warcrimes, goonstation discord - by Superlagg - 04-14-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: warcrimes, goonstation discord - by Enakai - 04-15-2021, 12:24 PM
RE: warcrimes, goonstation discord - by warcrimes - 04-16-2021, 05:48 AM
RE: warcrimes, goonstation discord - by Mopcat - 04-16-2021, 11:42 AM
RE: warcrimes, goonstation discord - by moonlol - 04-18-2021, 12:59 PM