Saren Midden's Second HoS Application
+1. Have really missed seeing Saren on Security, but every time I do, it's really a joy. You are thorough, commited to RP, and very giving for antags. I really have no doubts at all about your ability to perform Security work fairly and kindly for others. You talk a lot, muse out loud on comms, and don't go for tasing right away. I've seen you de-escalate and use tools like flashes and tickets where you can and admire that you do try to have everyone get along.

I remember a round on Manta in particular where I think, after a long break of not seeing you, I was AI and really got to see the best of you on Sec, taking charge, leading comms, investigating everything, and of course, making fashion statements in the blue Hawaiian shirt. Saren does still register in my mind as a quiet personality, not that you don't talk, but that I think the way you do talk and lead is a subtler, resolutionist approach. I actually would think that you having HoS permissions would really allow you to flourish in that regard and would be interested in seeing your style of Security leading the department--again, fair, but kind.

Very adorable drawing! Glad to see you again. I think you've really grown confident in your abilities from the Fall and are a fearless and decisive leader for Sec teams when it comes down to the wire. I'd look forward to seeing you in an upfront Command role.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saren Midden's Second HoS Application - by nefarious6th - 04-09-2021, 02:37 PM