Myth Mcmullen/Reaper Mentor application 2.
Usual character name: Myth Mcmullen(Used to play Xavier)
BYOND usernamebig grinrewmajor11
Discord username (if you are on our discord): ReaperofNight#3116 my actual nick is just Reaper(Myth Mcmullen)
Recommended by (if applicable): N/A I believe? If anyones recommended me I can guarantee I don't remember it.
Goon servers you play:
Main, rarely RP now.
Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum):
My last application was written like a practical essay and I'm fairly sure that made me come off as a condescending asshole so I'm going to try to avoid that. I've played since around July now, I've spent a while learning different mechanics and I think I've gotten decent at a fair amount of parts of the game. I've made a good bit of mistakes and I know that, sometimes I can be a bit of an ass and sometimes I fuck things up but I still try to keep peoples rounds fun and teach people when I get a chance.(I'm writing this in notepad so I really hope the format does not come out horribly) Currently my most played roles are probably staffie and scientist, most of what I do is just walking around and talking to people, I've taught a fair bit of people different things and I think I know enough to be helpful. I can say that I have made mistakes and I try my best to not and keep the round and experience fun for people. I like walking around and talking to people, teaching some more obscure mechanics and generally just existing, I believe I know a fair bit of info about this game at this point, what I know the most about is probably science, security, QM and a few other depts that I play a fair bit. Frankly I play too much and its probably slowly hurting my sanity, I know a fair bit about some more obscure and harder to learn mechanics such as chemicompiler and DWAINE as well(Yes for some reason I put the time into learning these). I try to be friendly and outgoing which I sometimes fail at and come off as an asshole as my brain barely functions and social interaction is hard. I think a lot of the issues I had in the past were from playing RP and getting bored from how long I've been playing then doing something stupid. I've since mainly moved to main and only play RP every so often when I feel like I can RP correctly and not ruin other peoples rounds. I know I'm probably not needed as a mentor but I do feel like I could help to some degree and that I hopefully have corrected a fair amount of the behavior and issues I have had. I probably failed at not making this like an essay again but I tried, I don't type like this on purpose it just happens lol.
Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): 
I've had an OOC IC ban when I was new to the game and didn't understand what I was doing.
I got banned for a day or two about a week after I started playing for throwing clf3 at someone in a bad decision.
I got RP banned for a bit over an black powder bomb I made that did more damage than intended.
(If its not obvious I shouldn't be trusted near chems and this is why I no longer touch explosives on RP unless its something I know will only be a 1x1 or something)

I wrote and posted this 5 minutes before I'm getting off my pc so I may of made some typos by mistake or other mistakes.

Messages In This Thread
Myth Mcmullen/Reaper Mentor application 2. - by Drewmajor11 - 04-04-2021, 10:55 AM