Mentor Application: Mr. Melonbake
Usual Character Name: Mr. Melonbake ; Mr. Melonborg / Mr. Melonlord when a borg / AI.
BYOND Username: Winterous
Recommended by (if applicable): Not recommended by anybody, but I think that Marquesas and Readster might have input on this.
Times Available: I'm GMT+10, and I'm often online in the time spanning 7pm-5am.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I've been playing the game for a while now, probably around a year all up.
I know quite a lot about how the game works, most notably chemistry, and the thing I enjoy most in this game is teaming up with one or a few people and trying to learn new things or simply cooperate to achieve fun goals. I really like learning from other people and helping others to learn, and just dicking around blowing myself up trying to have fun.

I try really hard to avoid spoiling the fun of others, like gibbing their corpses or griffing people too much, sometimes I can be an annoying shit when I pull out the space lube, but I'm usually quite tame.

I don't know what else to put here, I don't really remember many exceptional things I was involved with (except that one time an admin trolled me while I was trying to make RPGs, didn't find out it was a troll for ages, laughed my ass off); but I fairly frequently have adventures with people, like breaking into the listening post using a hand teleporter, going nuts with a flamethrower as a mindslave, etc..

I suck at traitor though, I usually don't do much at all, I'm a boring as hell tater and I am great shame every time I spend the entire round preparing for nothing in particular.

I just figure that I've reached a point where I fit the criteria of what a mentor is supposed to be, and that I fairly regularly find myself doing what a mentor is supposed to do.

This is probably under 300 words but I've never been able to flesh things out very well, and I am genuinely stretching at this point; I automatically keep things rather concise, I can't really control it.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): Shrek is a smelly cluwne, he should shower once in a while.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): I don't actually remember ever being banned, but I get the vague feeling that I was once banned for a week, back when I was still pretty new.

Messages In This Thread