Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Efrem, Discord, publically making fun of people for being wrong in AdminHelps
[Image: Screenshot_2021-03-19_112847.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-03-19_113122.png]

I don't think the above comments are alright or justifiable. They're both directly said to make fun of people who use AdminHelp and were incorrect. I dont see anything meaningful from this, other than making other people think that it's bad to AdminHelp when you're not sure because there's a chance you're wrong and you'll get mocked for it, publically in this case.

Some times people act unreasonably when they're upset but I don't see that to be a reason to mock them, even if you're just vaguelly talking about some people. There's been times when people were clearly venting in MentorHelps and acting really abhrasively but it wouldn't justify Mentors talking and joking about the in public channels. I'd imagine that if that were the case, there'd be a stern wording from an admin about it.   

[Image: unknown.png]
Further below, the conversation changed but Connie pointed out the issues with what happened. Further on Efrem justifies this by saying

[Image: unknown.png]

This hardly makes the situation right. If this was a big enough issue to bring it up, then why publically and not in a direct and private manner. This could have been sorted out either in AdminHelp or in the appropriate channels that I know the Admins have at their disposal.

All in all, I think this could have been handled way better than it.

Messages In This Thread
Efrem, Discord, publically making fun of people for being wrong in AdminHelps - by Carbadox - 03-19-2021, 04:05 AM