Mentor app: Mexicat / Cal Mooberly
I'm back and have spectated a bunch since. Cal continues a positive presence on Discord and is, as always, lovely to interact with there.

I've watched some Main rounds and some RP rounds with Cal in them and have seen Cal handle some tough and frustrating situations with great grace and patience, totally dissolving the concerns I had earlier. I recognize Cal has been giving tremendous and consistent effort to have an awareness of which rounds to participate in and when they aren't going great/when to step back. I wanted to say that I think he's been an incredibly valuable player to have on lower-pop RP rounds and maintains a meaningful, inclusive, and positive presence there especially. Right now Cal is playing at his best, and it's helping others play at their best too. And given that he's only grown and flourished as a player, I wholeheartedly believe he will continue to bring only the best to the community!

I'm very very happy to give my full +1 at this point and have no other concerns! With the prior one put to rest, I think Cal would be an invaluable asset to the mentor team.

Messages In This Thread
Mentor app: Mexicat / Cal Mooberly - by Cal - 03-18-2021, 01:48 PM
RE: Mentor app: Mexicat / Cal Mooberly - by nefarious6th - 03-26-2021, 09:32 AM