Mentor app: Mexicat / Cal Mooberly
tough one for me; like a +0.5. not a full +1 just yet, but very easily could become one by the end of this app cycle.

your ooc attitude in discord is one that helps inform others, and i've noticed you also aim to keep chat in any channel respectful and mostly positive. i admire that tremendously and think you do a great service to everyone in being not just a source of knowledge other players can rely on, but one that is always, ceaselessly excited about teaching and the positive qualities of the community and the game. i would very much like to see you as a mentor because of this. i see you embodying the role very well, when it comes to answering questions and representing goon.

this is where it is harder for me: sometimes in-round i think you lose patience and make some kind of impulsive negative decisions. i think you are also already very aware of this and i've seen such a total attitude shift from when you re-joined rp last year to now that i also know you are actively working on this and getting better. some of these impulsive actions were still a little recent, though. i just want to know/see that you're making a good effort to stop those things before they're taken out on other players in a round and have consistentcy in doing so before this is a full rec; i am fairly confident this is something that you will master by the end of this cycle, though, and would sincerely look forward to returning here in to give my full recommendation.

Messages In This Thread
Mentor app: Mexicat / Cal Mooberly - by Cal - 03-18-2021, 01:48 PM
RE: Mentor app: Mexicat / Cal Mooberly - by nefarious6th - 03-18-2021, 02:54 PM