Mentor Application (Chases-his-Tail, SNOWcrash)
Sure! +1 from me!

I didn't get to interact with Pun personally until this week, I somehow always missed them, but when I did, it was on a very chaotic round where there was some bad captainship right away leading to a fast demotion. Tails was HoP and took care of everything swiftly and with great patience for the crew that was getting antsy. Throughout the round, they continued to communicate and check in with everyone on station. I wasn't even on the station, but they made announcements and asked about general crew welfare, which was really sweet! Even though I wasn't on station, I still got to chatter over comms and felt included. I know there were other things going on that round, but willingness to communicate and be kind in tough and stressful situations is a good measure of people's patience, and I think Pun's got tons of that!

Prior to that, in other rounds I heard them on radio and knew of them doing some teaching in engineering. In Discord/OOC, Pun is always a positive presence and cracking jokes and uplifting others. I'd love to see their attitude brought onto the mentor team, I think they'd be a welcome face for new players to interact with! Wish I ran into you more!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mentor Application (Chases-his-Tail, SNOWcrash) - by nefarious6th - 04-02-2021, 04:32 PM