Mentor Application(Chickenish/Vode/Silent Handyman/Fernando Mortland)
+1.

Really encouraging in all areas and loves to interweave sharing knowledge into conversations with others. Teaching is very clearly Vode's forte, I always pick up something new from them every time I interact, and Vode embodies the kind of enthusiastic helpfulness that encourages me to keep digging into this game to discover and learn more and more of the niche mechanics and things in it. I've picked up so much fine-tuning knowledge of chemistry and mining in particular just from passive conversations with them in Discord about many others things. Also is super willing to help teach new people/people new to a thing and never lets someone learning defeat themselves before they even start. Has been nothing but positive and uplifting in my interactions with them, whether it's about how to fix my gross code problems to perfecting matsci combos to how to be a Better, More Talented Mime.

I'd look forward to Vode being a Mime Mentor. A Mimetor, even.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mentor Application(Chickenish/Vode/Silent Handyman/Fernando Mortland) - by nefarious6th - 03-09-2021, 05:46 PM